We Offer a Wide Range of Services
Dublin Health & Benefit Group LLC provides independent insurance brokerage agency services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in the implementation and management of their health insurance and employee benefit programs. We are an independent brokerage agency. As such, we can offer you a variety of options and make recommendations based on your individual or group needs. We are known for our customer oriented approach, providing individual attention to our valued clients.
Independent Insurance Brokerage Agency Services:
What you can expect:
- Convenient individual consultations by phone or face to face in our Dublin, NH office.
- Guidance and support with the selection of a plan based on your needs and budget.
- Complete the applications with you via a phone interview or face to face in our office.
- Provide ongoing support and communication before and after your policy is issued.
- Answer questions pertaining to underwriting decisions, processing claims, accessing healthcare and related costs.
- Support you annually as you renew your policy or explore alternative options.
Call us today to see how we can help! 603-563-8820
Recent Blog Post:
Blog: Employer Guideline: Implementing a New Group Health Benefit
Posted on May 25, 2018 by Stephanie Jacques Kleine
We all know that health insurance and other health-related benefits are highly sought out by individuals in the job search market. The benefits can support a group’s employee attraction and retention efforts, creating a culture in the workplace of security both in the health and financial arenas.
Dublin Health & Benefit Group LLC has brought group benefits to New Hampshire companies since 2005. We offer health benefits, dental, vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short term and long term disability insurance, accident insurance, and other enhancements. We support groups in their long-term goals by bringing them the tools to maintain stability in their organization through employee health benefit programs.