Small Group Insurance and Benefit Plans
We at Dublin Health have an unyielding desire to seek out the best possible solutions for your small group (2-100 employees) - we “leave no stone unturned” when we evaluate your health and benefit needs.
We keep pace with all of the latest tools and legislative changes (so you don’t have to) to help you maintain quality cost effective healthcare programs including the tax saving benefits of: flexible spending accounts (cafeteria plans), premium only plans (POP), HSAs, HRAs and HIAs.
We bring large company benefits to groups with as few as two employees...and at alarmingly reasonable rates!
We compare and evaluate your specific needs and obtain quotes from all the major carriers in New Hampshire. As an independent Insurance Brokerage Agency, we will “comparison shop” plans offered by all major carriers by using a unique “equalization analysis” process to level the playing field and really compare apples to apples! We guarantee you will never see anything else like this!
Dublin Health & Benefit Group takes the employer out of the middle, saving you time and resources! Our experienced Brokers engage directly with your employees when they have complex questions about their plan, when life changes unexpectedly, or if they need help understanding the claim process. We act as your Employee Benefit Human Resource Department leaving you to do what is most profitable and what you do best...grow your business!
Health Insurance (from all major carriers)
Medicare Part A, B, C, D Click here for more information.
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability / Long term disability
How We Do It
Our Step by Step Process:
- Initial Consultation: This includes our discussions about the needs of your company and involves some gathering of information in preparation for us to obtain carrier quotes for you. We’ll bid out your group to multiple carriers to meet the needs you identify.
- Plan Selection: We’ll present options that meet your requirements and guide you through the selection process identifying which plan best meets your needs and budget.
- Implementation: We will run group meetings with your team at your worksite(s) to help employees fully understand their benefit plan(s), how to access care, and what their cost share is (if any).
- Plan Management: Here we support you, year-round, by working with your key point-person to manage your plan when employment changes occur. We’ll reach out to employees who are leaving the company to review their options, under COBRA/State Continuation. We may offer affordable health care alternatives in the individual marketplace, including short term insurance for themselves and/or their family until another solution becomes available to them.
Give us a call at 603-563-8820 or click here to get a Group Health Insurance quote.
We have contract agreements with the following companies: